Smith Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Smith Property Management - This common American family name has is used by a number of property managers by the same name. These firms are not necessarily related in any way other than they manage residential or commercial real estate for investors.
Some may work with developers, provide systems maintenance or legal services while other firms may provide none of these services instead focusing on a more limited set of traditional tasks such as placing tenants, maintenance, and accounting.
The types of real estate they oversee with also vary, but whether you own student housing or office buildings, if your considering hiring a property manager it's always best to get multiple proposals before you decide to hire. This will give you a more balanced view of what each offers and how their services and fees compare.
Keep reading to find out the key questions to ask when interviewing a property manager.
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs