Select Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Select Property Management - Communicating that they are in a class of their own, this common management company name is used by multiple companies across the nation.
Before you "select" a property management company make sure you understand what to look for in the property manager. The two keys to a successful hiring process apply regardless of weather you are looking for commercial or residential property management.
- Ask the right questions
- Interview and get bids from at least three property management companies.
Use our hiring guide to find out what questions to ask property management companies during the interview process.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- Benefits of Using A Property Management Company