Quality Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Quality Property Management - Property mangers all over the nation use this name to communicate that they perform their work at a high standard. When "Quality Property Management" is used in the company name or materials it should only be taken as a company branding and as it does not imply much else about the company and it operations. Firms in all vertical use the name including asset managers as well as residential and commercial property management companies.
Regardless of the direct or indirect claims a property management firm makes about quality you should still plan on interviewing them to ask key questions about how they screen tenants, what their fees are, if they perform maintenance in-house our outsource (and what is the cost), how often they perform inspections etc.
You can find a complete list of questions to ask prospective management companies in our property management hiring guide.
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs