Property Management AssociatesPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Property Management Associates - This is both a term that describes the people that practice property management as well as a common company name in the property management industry. It is also sometimes a reference to employees who are less experienced within the company and still learning the property management trade.
In general property management "associates" work in various niches including vacation rentals, condominiums, hoa's, asset management etc.
The services they provide vary based on the type of property being managed, but for commercial & residential real estate it usually includes:
- Rental surveys
- Advertising to place tenants
- Tenant screening
- Collecting rent and late fees
- Issuing purchase orders
- Writing and executing leases
- Maintaining contracts
- Overseeing maintenance and repairs
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs