Plus Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Plus Property Management - This is a commonly used name by property management companies in various parts of the country. It is not specific to any one kind of management firm and is used by companies that engage in both commercial (retail, & office space, etc.) and residential property management (single & multi-family, etc.).
The only common denominator between the companies that use this name is the fact that they practice property management.
If your considering working with a property management company there are two keys to making your objectives to met.
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs