Investor Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Investor Property Management - This is a name used widely by companies in the property management industry. The various firms using this company name are not necessarily related to one another.
Some of these companies may manage commercial real estate, others residential. Some may be full-service while others only perform a more limited list of services (A lot of full-service firms do allow clients to purchase certain services on an a la carte basis, i.e. just tenant screening, or just maintenance).
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs