Executive Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Executive Property Management - This name is used by property management firms through out the country desiring to position themselves as a top level firm in their area. The common denominator amongst companies using this name is a desire to set themselves apart. Usage of this term is common in all kinds of firms from those that manage home owners associations, to those that do real estate sales and acquisitions.
Depending on the service level offered by the company they may handle tenant screening, rental advertising, accounting/reporting, collection of rent/security deposits, emergency preparedness, reserve studies, etc.
Use our hiring guide to find out what to look for in a property management company.
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs