Emerald Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Emerald Property Management - Many single and multi-family as property management companies utilize the word "emerald" in their title and tag line. While their name may be similar each of these companies will offer a different set of services.
Some may work with developers, provide systems maintenance or legal services while other firms may provide non of these services instead focusing on a more limited set of traditional tasks such as tenant screening, rent collection, and accounting.
The kind of properties they oversee with also vary, but whether you own apartments or condominiums, if you are considering hiring a management firm it's always best to get bids from several companies before handing the keys to your investment over.
Make sure you ask the right questions when interviewing each property management company.
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs