Capitol Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Capitol Property Management - This name has been utilized by several firms in the property management business. A company may use this title if they are located in the capitol of their state, but that is the extent of the similarity between the companies that use the word "Capitol" in their name.
What really matters is the quality of services that they provide and this is not something that can be discerned by a companies title or promotional materials.
Real estate investors considering hiring a property manager should have a checklist of questions to ask them during the interview process.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Benefits of Using A Property Management Company