AdvantagePosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Advantage - This company name is utilized by a multiple property management companies. The word "Advantage" implies the company is poised to present a unique set of benefits to their clients.
Investors looking to find out if the name is accurate need to know what to look for in a property manager.
The interview process should consist of getting bids from at least three property management companies before deciding. Make sure you ask to see their property management agreement early on as it will tell you a lot about the company that you might not find out in the course of your conversation.
Make sure you understand what their fee structure and if it changes under certain circumstances. A simple fee structure is best, as it brings a level of transparency that help both the management firm and the real estate investors they work with.
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs