A1 Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
A1 Property Management - Several management firms use this moniker in their company title, tag line and promotional materials. These companies work in various niches including vacation rentals, condominiums, hoa's, asset management etc.
The services they provide will vary based on the property type, but for residential and commercial properties it usually includes:
- Performing a rental survey to set the highest rent possible
- Rent marketing to get tenants
- Screening tenant applicants
- Drafting and negotiating leases
- Paying invoices
- Inspecting occupied units to check for repair needs and lease violations
- Finances and accounting (Profit and loss reports, tax forms, etc.)
- Performing an eviction when required
- Rent collection
- Proving an in house maintenance crew or overseeing contractors
Selecting a property management company is a big decision. Make sure you know what to look for before you hire.
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs