Local property managementPosted by Christopher Berkompas in Property Management Articles
Hiring a local property manager can be a great help to owners living at a distance from their investment property. There are many activities in property management that cannot be performed at a distance and should not be neglected.
For example, it is wise to have the property inspected periodically to discover potential problems before they become significant issues, and it is important to have someone on call to deal with any urgent concerns which may arise. It is also helpful to work with someone who has connections with qualified local contractors and can oversee their work. This is part of the reason that many investors advocate using a property management company, especially for out of state properties.
Use our database of management companies to find a property manager in your area.
Find a Property Manager
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs