Awyn Property Management
Awyn Property Management Our office motto: We're doing our job right when property owners forget that they're property owners. At Awyn PM, our ultimate goal is to have you be a proud property owner without property owner headaches. This is the standard by which we judge the value that we bring to you as investors.
Request a Free Quote 9045 Elk Grove Blvd,
Elk Grove, CA 95624
Elk Grove, CA 95624
- Tenants Pay Guarantee - Your tenants pay rent or we'll pay to evict them.
- Free Property Advertising - Get tenant leads faster and consistently starting from day one with Awyn PM's free advertising service.
- Advanced Screening - We developed the traditional screening process even further to find you the perfect tenant the first time around.
- Free Consultation - Our team consists of knowledgeable real estate agents and brokers who are more than willing to assist you with all real estate related questions. The best thing? It's all free.
- Customizable Management - Our philosophy is that you shouldn't have to pay for additional services that aren't beneficial or needed by you. Seriously, just pick and choose.
- Integrated Rent Signs - Introducing "For Rent" signs made for the 21st century that include: call number, text-able number, QR codes. It's simple, if you want eye catching "For Rent" signs that lead to more inquiries from day one, go with Awyn PM's Integrated Rent Signs.
- 24/7 Support - You can reach us during normal office hours, after hours, weekends, and holidays. In other words, anytime.
What We Can Do For You
Preparing and inspecting your property
- Evaluate your property by performing a thorough inspection of the interior and exterior and supplying detailed documentation of their condition.
- Offer recommendations on repairs and minor cosmetic improvements that can maximize monthly rent and save you big on unnecessary costly repairs.
Marketing the property
- Place your properties' personalized ad online to various search engines, as well as advertise on our personal website, Craigslist, Zillow, ForRent and much more.
- Email out your property's information to our large database of local Realtors and other persons in the area.
- Conduct print marketing through flyers, magazines, etc.
- Place post with "FOR RENT" sign and flyers at property.*
- Perform background check to verify identity, income, credit history, rental history, etc. Our thorough screening process results in reliable tenants that pay on time, rents longer, puts less wear on tear on the unit and generally causes less problems.
- Draw up lease agreement, collect rent and deposit. We will ensure all agreements are executed properly and perform detailed move-in inspections with tenants.
Managing tenant and property
- Perform scheduled inspection of the property to look for needed repairs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
- Document expenses and repairs via invoices and receipts.
- Offer 24/7 emergency repair services from our network of licensed contractors, as well as our handymen that we work with closely to ensure we get the best job done for the best price.
Providing accounting services
- Provide itemized comprehensive monthly income and expense statements with current and year-to-date totals
- Pay all recurring bills, such as gardening, water, mortgages, insurance, etc.
- Customize your account to fit your needs
- 24/7 access on our website to current accounting and property information.
- In business under this name: 4 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- We manage properties in: