Openworld Properties manages multifamily apartments, industrial spaces, and community associations throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Our team focuses on quality management services for all sizes and types. We are hands-on, team-oriented, and geared towards that personal touch.
Rent collection, maintenance issues, problem tenants, and growing your revenues are some of our priorities to help you. Other services include the following:
- Tenant Marketing
- Tenant Screening
- Eviction Services
We answer our phones constantly; although this is a tech-enabled world, we focus on legendary customer services that help each client or group thrive with proper transparency. Communication is key.
We pride ourselves on being old school and new school at complete communication with clients to help you get what you need. . We do not hide behind voicemail; our goal is helping you be successful.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Jonathan Fleming, Property Manager
- In business under this name: 21 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- Office (under 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (under 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Warehouse or Distribution (under 125,000 sqft)
- Warehouse or Distribution (over 125,000 sqft)
- Manufacturing (under 125,000 sqft)
- Vacation (Over 20 units)
- Mobile Home Community ()
- Parking Garage ()
- We manage properties in: