Hopyard Property Management
OUR PROCESS & SERVICES
Hopyard Property Management is committed to providing the highest level of service in the industry. We take great pride in what we do, and you can rest assured your investment will be managed with the utmost care and integrity.
We start by providing you a free Rental Market Analysis. We want Owners to make data-informed decisions about their rental property, including rate estimates and relevant information so they can manage their investment property more wisely.
RENT READY ASSESSMENT
Once we have a management agreement and keys, we conduct a complete inspection of the property. We call it the rent-ready assessment. Hopyard Property Management does this to ensure the condition and marketability of the property.
FULL REPORT & ITEMIZED ESTIMATE
A detailed inspection report is provided. Any recommended repairs will be itemized on an estimate of the work. Having us complete the work is optional.
Hopyard Property Management will provide a list of recommendations to achieve optimal market rent. Our maintenance team can handle most repairs.
Our full-service leasing includes the following:
- Market Analysis and Rent recommendation
- Verification of Rent Ready condition
- Updated professional pictures and property description
- Installation of electronic lockbox
- Syndicated website marketing on over 30 websites
- Property showings and scheduling
- Resident Application Screening
- Preparing Lease Documents, collecting deposits and move-in funds
- Move-in Coordination
The following services are included as part of our management service:
- Collection of the rent
- Disbursement of owner funds
- Accurate financial records of your property and monthly reports
- Sole point of contact for the tenant about the property
- Handle late and unpaid rent, including eviction and collections if necessary
- Correspondence with the tenant regarding violation notices or other issues
- Yearly rent analysis and lease renewals
- Regular inspections of the property, interior and exterior
- Site visits to meet insurance adjusters, city inspectors, or appraisers
- Trips to court to handle litigation with tenants
- Most maintenance requests can be handled by our in-house technicians.
- No initial service call fee during the 1st month of occupancy
- Detailed repair estimates provided prior to the work being completed.
- We monitor an emergency maintenance hotline 24/7.
- There is no reserve requirement for property repairs.
We understand your concerns about residents, property damage, and legal risks. We know that vacancy has a negative impact on your bottom line. When you work with us, you can sit back and relax. Our personal and professional approach to property management protects and promotes the value of your rental asset.
- In business under this name: 4 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- We manage properties in: