Real Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Real Property Management - Used by both residential and commercial property management firms, this name may (but does not necessarily) imply that the company is part of the Real Property Management Franchise.
This franchise is headquartered in Layton, UT but manages over 20,000 properties in 30 states . On their website they describe themselves as:
"For over 20 years, we have been developing the Real Property Management Business Model. Our model includes cost effective practices, streamlined operational procedures and comprehensive marketing strategies that get results and give our property management offices an advantage over the competition. We have integrated cutting-edge software applications, centralized our accounting function and fine-tuned our training processes to ensure our office teams are equipped to meet all your property management needs. "
If you are considering working with a company by this name make sure you know whether they are a part of this franchise or simply go by the same name. In either case you will want to make sure that you perform significant due diligence when searching for a property management company and interview at least three candidates before hiring a property management company.
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs