Prime Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Prime Property Management - Used by many companies in the industry, this name implies strength and power. The word prime is defined as "First in excellence, quality, or value." The name is used by companies serving all property types from residential to commercial.
The truth is that not all firms will live up to their name. Protect your investment by talking to several management firms before you make hiring decision. Ask the key questions about how they screen applicants, how often they have to evict, what their fees are and what their contract looks like.
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs