Preferred Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Preferred Property Management - Used by many companies in the industry, this name implies credibility and a good reputation. Many property management companies receive most of their business through word of mouth thus it is a significant sign of trust for a company to in fact be the "preferred" property management company in their area. The name is used by companies serving all property types from residential to commercial.
Make sure to test a management companies quality before hiring by asking them the right questions. Find out what kinds of services they provide, what they charge and what their contract looks like early on in the interview process.
You can use our guide to hiring a property manager to get a complete list of questions to ask and issues to review with any prospective management firm.
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Benefits of Using A Property Management Company