Peak Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Peak Property Management - Both commercial & residential management firms have use this company name.
These companies will each have a different property type focus which may include single family homes, student housing, vacation rentals, hoa's, office or retail space, ware housing, light manufacturing, etc.
The services they provide will depend on both the property type as well as you specific needs. While tenant marketing, tenant screening, rent collection, and evictions are usually provided its important to understand how each company goes about it and what fees they charge.
Hiring a property management company is an important decision. Make sure to read our property management hiring guide which includes articles on property management fees as well as the property management contract.
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs