Park Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Park Property Management - This name is used by several firms through out the nation. The common factor between these firms is their branding, not necessarily the types of properties they manage or their quality of service. The phrase "Park Property Management" may show up in the company name or promotional materials.
Find out what services these companies offer and if they handle the types of properties you currently own or might be interested in investing in down the road. Buy and hold real estate investors have many options including single family homes, or multi-family (apartments, duplexes, etc.), retail and office space, etc. Property management firms that also assist buyers and sellers will be well suited to provide counsel on the investment process.
Regardless of what kind of properties you own or are seeking to invest in, make sure you do your homework before choosing a property management company. It’s a very important relationship that will impact the performance of your investment and its worth interviewing multiple firms before you hire.
Find out what to look for in a property manger in our property management hiring guide.
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs