Paradise Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Paradise Property Management - This commonly used name conveys that investors will experience nirvana if they allow their properties to be managed by "paradise" property management. This is of course what every investor would like, but the reality is its just a name and the various companies that use this company name are all going to be different.
Some will manage home owners associations while other may only handle commercial real estate. What really matters is the quality of the services that they provide. They may all provide rental surveys, but how do they do it? How many recently rented units will they find data for? How big is the area they survey?
They may all screen tenants, but how do their methods differ? What does their application look like? Do they do their own screening or use a screening service? How often do they have to evict tenants (This tells you a lot about how good their screening practices are)?
Regardless of whether you own apartments, condos, duplexes, office or retail space, if your considering hiring a property manger your going to want to understand what to look for in the property management agreement as well as what property managers charge.
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs