Neighborhood Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Neighborhood Property Management - This is a commonly used name in the property management industry. The name is used by companies that manage various real estate niches including hoa or condo associations, single family homes, multi family (apartments, student housing, tri-plexes, etc.), office and retail space.
Make sure to investigate prospective management companies before hiring by asking them the right questions. Find out what kinds of services they offer, what they charge & what their contact looks like early in the interview process.
Also make sure you review the whole contract before signing as it will be binding for the duration of the time it specifies.
Would you like some ideas of what to look for and what questions to ask when hiring a property management company?
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs