Liberty Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Liberty Property Management - Used by many companies, this name is especially popular because of the ideals communicated and associated with the word "Liberty". It paints a picture of freedom and honest that helps with company branding.
The utilization of this name is not specific to one type of real estate and is used by companies that serve the following property types:
- Town house, condo
- Single unit home
- Retail and office space
- Parking garages
- Senior care facilities
- Light manufacturing
- Condominium association
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Benefits of Using A Property Management Company