Guardian Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Guardian Property Management - This company name is used by a number of property management firms. The term "Guardian" implies the company will defend and protect your assets that are under their watch.
Find out if the name holds up BEFORE you hire by making user you know what to look for in a property manager.
The interview process should involve requesting proposals from several property managers. Ask to see their company contract early on as it will tell you a lot about the company.
Review their fee structure to see if it can change in certain situations. A simple transparent fee structure is always best as it prevents both confusion as well the insertion of hidden fees.
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs