Equity Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Equity Property Management - Both commercial & residential property management firms have used this common company name.
These companies have different focuses in regards to the types of real estate properties they manage. They may include single unit properties, student housing, condos/hoa's, retail or office space, and even certain kinds of light industrial space.
Their services will vary based on both the kinds of property they manage as well as what their clients request. Most cover core services like placing tenants, screening tenants, rent collection, reporting, maintenance, but some are more limited in their services or are willing to provide single services at a clients request. It is important to understand the fee structure of any property management company you consider working with.
Deciding to hire a property manager is a significant decision. Before you do, be sure to read our collection of articles on hiring a property manager which includes articles on property management fees as well as the property management contract.
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs