Eagle Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Eagle Property Management - This is a popular company name in the property management business because it communicates a sense of patriotism and professional pride. The imagery is meant to build positive branding for the management companies that use it in their company title or logo.
Usage of this name is not limited to firms any one real estate niche and applies to residential management firms that handle single family and multi-family properties as well as commercial management firms and those that provide association management services.
The specific kind of services a property management company will provide will depend on if the client needs full service management or just partial services on an ala carte basis (tenant screening, accounting, lawn care, etc).
Be sure to interview more than one property management company before you hire. This will allow you to compare things like their property management fees and what they include in the property management agreement.
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs