Classic Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Classic Property Management - The positive associations with the word "Classic" have made this a popular name amongst property managers across the nation. These management companies oversee different types of properties (apartments, town homes, condos, retail and office space etc.).
While they may offer similar services (screening, rent collection, repairs, etc.) their quality and service level will vary widely.
If your considering hiring a property management company you will want to read the following articles:
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs