City Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
City Property Management - Sometimes the word "City" is used while other times it is replaced with the name of the specific metro that the company serves. Companies adopting this kind of name are typically attempting to making a strong connection between themselves and the local market and may serve that rental market exclusively.
The usage of this name is not exclusive to any one type of management company and is used by companies that serve the following real estate verticals:
- Single family homes
- Townhomes, condominiums
- Duplexes, triplexes
- Facilities management
- Retail space
- Office space
- REO properties
- Industrial or Warehouse
- Homeowners association
- Condominium association
Deciding which property management firm to hire can be a challenging process. Use our Property Management Hiring Guide to find out what to look for.
When you're ready, use our database to find property management companies in your area.
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs