Certified Property ManagmentPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Certified Property Management - This common name communicates legitimacy and official approval. There are many companies using this name because of the beneficial connotations but just because they use the word in their name does not mean that they are in fact certified.
There are several organizations that provide property management certifications including IREM, BOMI, NAA, and CAI. These organizations each offer ongoing professional education courses designed to educate and inform property managers about things like industry best practices as well as keep them up to date on the ever changing landscape of landlord tenant law.
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs