Better Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Better Property Management - Many property managers use this name to communicate that they perform their services at a higher standard. The title "Better Property Management" should only be taken as a company branding and as it does not necessarily mean much else about the company. Firms in many real estate verticals use the name including asset managers and commercial or residential property management companies.
Regardless of the claims a property management firm makes about quality investors should still plan on interviewing them to ask in depth questions about things like how they handle tenant disputes, what they charge in management fees, if they have their own in house maintenance team, and how frequently the do inspections.
You can find a longer list of questions to ask prospective management companies located in our property management hiring guide.
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs