Apex Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Apex Property Management - This is a commonly used name in the property management industry that is meant to communicate that the firm is at the top of the pack in terms of the quality of services they provide. The name is used by companies that manage various real estate niches including HOA or condo associations, single family homes, multi family (apartments, tri-plexes, etc.), office and retail space.
Protect your investment by making sure to talk to several management companies before you hire. Ask them key questions about how they screen tenants, what their current vacancy rate is, how much they charge in property management fees and how those fees are broken down.
Lastly, make sure to review the entire contract before signing it as it will be binding after the fact.
Want some ideas of what to look for and what questions to ask when hiring a property manager?
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs