American Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
American Property Management - This is a popular company name in the property management industry because of the fact that it connotes a sense of patriotism and national and professional pride. Similar to the way companies in other industries proudly display a "Made In America" symbol, this moniker is meant to build positive brand equity for the management companies that use it in their company name or byline.
Usage of this name is not limited to any one kind of property type and applies to residential property managers that handle single family and multi-family properties as well as commercial property managers and those that provide association management services.
The specific list of services any given property management company will provide will depend on if the client requests full service management or only partial services on an ala carte basis (tenant screening, evictions, maintenance and repairs, etc).
Make sure to talk to several property management companies before you hire. This will allow you to compare and contrast things like their property management fees and how they each structure the property management agreement.
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs