Action Property ManagementPosted by Jordan Muela in Common Names of Property Management Companies
Action Property Management - This commonly used name communicates that the firm is vigilant and proactive in their care for investor properties rather than passive or reactive. This is of course how all property management companies should be, but the reality is its just a name and the various companies that use the title "Action Property Management" are all going to be different.
Some will be asset managers while other might be focused on community association management.
Regardless of whether you own commercial or residential property, if you are considering hiring a management company you will want to know what to look for in the property management agreement as well as what property managers charge.
Search our directory of local property management companies to find property managers near you.
Are you a quality property manager?
- Property Management Fees - Part I
- Property Management Services - A Complete List
- Hiring a Property Management Company
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Property Management Company?
- Property Management Fees - Part II
- Contract Termination
- Handling Tenant and Owner Funds
- 11 Questions for Determining if You Need a Property Management Firm
- What to Look for In a Property Management Contract
- Property Maintenance and Repairs