Pullum Real Estate Group
Navarre, FL 32566
Marketing Your Home
Pullum Real Estate has a strong marketing program to attract prospective tenants. We implement all current available resources to secure qualified tenants for our Owners as quickly as possible. Below are some of the following resources we utilize:
- Your property goes on the Multiple Listing Service
- Yard Signs
- Internet Advertising
- Broker Referral Program
- Tenant Referral Program
- Advertising in local neighborhood publications
Qualifying the Tenant
One of the most important things we do is place the proper tenant into your unit. This is accomplished by a thorough background check. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- National Terrorist Action List
- Civil search for any evictions or litigation
- Criminal search for any felonies
- FDLE sexual predators search
- Credit check to determine how individual handles their obligations
- Employment verification
- Rental check for previous 5 years
- Cross reference addresses from application against credit report
- Social Security Number verification
Even though we have secured a qualified tenant, our job has just begun. Now we take care of the day-to-day operations of insuring that your investment will perform to your expectations.
Lease and Lease Execution:
Upon acceptance of the tenant we require a Application Fee to take the property off the market. In addition,a Security Deposit will also be collected at lease signing. Security deposits will be held in a non-interest bearing Escrow Account. Our leases are annual leases and have been reviewed by an attorney who specializes in Landlord/Tenant Law. Leases are continuously updated to stay current with the changes in local and state laws. Tenant responsibilities are clearly defined, giving us the ability to enforce lease requirements.
Collection & Distribution of Rents:
Our collection and distribution of rents is a vital part of our service to you. We pride ourselves in getting rents out to our owners, electronicly wired to your checking account, by the 10th of every month. We do not wait for Tenant's checks to clear before issuing Owner's rent proceeds.
Maintenance & Inspections:
Pullum Real Estate is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All maintenance emergencies are handled quickly and in a cost efficient manner. Non-emergency maintenance requests must be made in writing through our online tenant portel (which you can monitor!) to prevent frivolous requests. Pullum Real Estate uses only licensed and insured Independent Contractors for the Owners protection. Due to the high volume of properties we handle, we can secure excellent rates from these Vendors, which are passed directly to our Owners. We do inspections of the properties on a regular basis to ensure tenants are complying with the Rental Agreement.
We are a full service management company. Due to our success over the years, we have been able to keep our fees low. We handle the lease preparation, execution and renewals. Our philosophy is "WHEN YOU MAKE MONEY - WE MAKE MONEY". When your property is vacant and costing you money, it is costing us too!
"Our Mission is to ensure that every property owner has a competent and honest professional to manage their most valuable asset"
Contact us for more information!
- In business under this name: 8 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- Office (under 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (under 9,999 sqft)
- We manage properties in: