Property Management Pros of Idaho
Meridian, ID 83642
Property Management Pros of Idaho is a top notch management firm that focuses on the owner/investor's needs. Our management services uniquely benefit owners who have decided that they would like to maintain their investment in property but for a variety of reasons do not wish to be involved with the day to day operation of rental property.
The PMP of Idaho team is headed by a real estate professional who has worked in the real estate, finance and property management industry for 20 years and holds memberships in numerous professional organizations.* We are continuously looking for new methods and technology to keep management costs down, while maintaining and increasing your property value. We implement responsible management practices to protect your investment and maximize your profits. BCPM is an insured management company and requires all vendors to be insured and contractors to be licensed and insured.
Our primary concern is the success of your property. We employ innovative techniques to ensure the highest occupancy.
Our Standard Single Family and 2-4 Unit Rental Management Fee is 7%.
If you own rental property, ask yourself these questions:
- Are you forced to keep up with the ever-changing fair housing laws and other legislation regarding tenancy, including lead-based paint and toxic mold policies?
- Are you concerned about the possibility of a tenant suing you...and winning?
- Do you have to deal with the collection of rents, late payments, and bounced checks?
- Do you dread confrontation with tenants, trying to convince them to take care of the property better or start paying their rent on time?
- Do you cross your fingers, hoping that you won't have to deal with the move-out / advertising / move-in process that occurs between tenants?
- Do you struggle with the process of advertising and showing your vacant home, interviewing tenants, taking applications, and running credit and background checks?
- Do you sometimes feel that you spend all of your time collecting checks, paying vendors, and performing all of the accounting necessary on your rental?
Here are some of the things we do for you:
- Keep on top of regional, state, and federal landlord/tenant law and legislative issues facing property owners and tenants.
- Track vacancy rates, vacancy factors, time-on- market, and rent values for the area, and effectively market your home with print and the Internet.
- Create and maintain relationships with qualified vendors, including painters, roofers, electricians, plumbers, appliance repairmen, handymen, and more.
- Provide appropriate rental applications and forms that, along with a consistent screening process, ensure the highest quality tenants while conforming to all applicable laws.
- Provide a lease agreement that covers your property well, collect and account for rents, and confront tenants to enforce the terms of the lease.
- Perform complete accounting for your property, to ensure a maximum return on your investment and optimum tax benefit.
This sets us apart from other property management companies:
- Personalized, attentive service with thorough communication.
- Expert knowledge of the industry and local real estate market.
- Experience dealing with all kinds of property and tenancy issues.
- Established relationships with local services providers of all types.
Additional benefits offered by Property Management Pros of Idaho:
- MANAGEMENT FEES REDUCED OR WAIVED WHEN YOUR SINGLE UNIT PROPERTY IS VACANT
- IN HOUSE MAINTENANCE AT A REDUCED RATE
- ON CALL 24/7
- ASSISTANCE IF LEGAL ACTION BECOMES NECESSARY
- IN-HOUSE COLLECTIONS
All of our owners and employees are investors in rental properties and understand what the needs of the owner / investor are. We strive to maintain excellence in service to both you and your tenants.
Contract terms, including fees, for property management are negotiable based on building size and income. If you would like to receive more information about Property Management Pros of Idaho's property management services, please "Get a Quote" and we'll get right back to you.
If you want hassle free, well planned property management you have come to the right place. Property Management Pros handles a variety of property management, and will help tailor a program to fit your needs. We serve the greater Boise and Treasure Valley area, including Caldwell, Nampa and Middleton.
Speak with our Investor Relations Manager for a Free Property Evaluation Report that will help you determine what is best for your property
- In business under this name: 17 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- We manage properties in: