Las Vegas, NV 89149
Below is a list of the services we provide for property management. Please note that unlike other management companies, we do not charge any upfront fees and no cancellation fees.
- We use approved GLVAR (Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors) forms which are updated as needed.
- Fair Housing Compliant tenant screening process which includes credit check and criminal history check. I will send you the results of all reports.
- Repair coordination, when needed, using tried and trusted vendors.
- We are full time agents available to show properties and respond to rental inquiries.
- Subsidized Section 8 housing options.
- Monthly reporting and year end statements.
- Deposits made to your account or mailed to you.
- Member – National Association of Realtors, Nevada Association of Realtors, Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors, Full Multiple Listing Service marketing, Signs and Lock Boxes provided.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and good tenant relations.
FULL SERVICE MANAGEMENT CONTRACTS Include:
- Single family or condo property GLVAR approved lease agreement including updated addendums (smoke alarm agreement, drug free agreement, pet agreement).
- Various advertising of the property including the MLS, Realtor.com, Craig’s List, Zillow, Trulia, and about 20 other web sites.
- Property evaluation and inspection prior to tenant occupancy with recommendations.
- Full MLS services and co-brokerage commission offerings to all Clark County Realtors.
- Signage and lock box access for Realtors and approved vendors.
- Tenant showings.
- Office supply and secretarial services.
- Property management contract covering your specific requirements.
- Nevada Licensed and Permitted Property Manager.
MONTHLY MANAGEMENT fees include:
- Rent collection.
- Monthly accounting statements.
- Disbursement of funds.
- Assessment and collection of late fees.
- HOA violation follow up and fine collection.
- Posting of eviction notices, notices to pay, notices of breach.
- Summary Eviction filing.
- Repairs and maintenance supervision.
- Recommended local licensed and insured repair contractors.
- Various “drive by” inspections.
- Ongoing maintenance plan recommendations.
- Year-end accountings recap statement.
- Security deposit trust accounting and disposition.
NEW TENANT LEASE includes:
- Signage and lock box
- New MLS listings
- Internet advertising, realtor.com and Craigslist.com plus others
- Property showings by us and other MLS rental agents
- Rental commissions paid to renting agent
- Tenant application and screening service including credit report and criminal history
- Move in preparation of property
- Execution of lease with tenant and tenant orientation to rules and regs.
- Collection of deposits and first month’s rent upon move in
- Executed copies of documents to all parties
- Tenant check in report provided to tenant at move in
TENANT LEASE RENEWAL includes:
- Interim property inspection with tenant
- Interim repair and maintenance condition report with photos
- Repair and maintenance coordination as required
- Review market conditions on rental rates and terms
- Negotiate and execute new lease
- In business under this name: 24 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- We manage properties in: