Pacific Home Rental
San Diego, CA 92108
TENANT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Tenant Comprehensive Screening and Investigation, Lease Preparation and Signing, Security Deposit Escrow, Rent Collection, Delinquency Monitoring and Control, Enforcement of Homeowners Association Rules & Regulations, Tenant Retention – Lease Renewals, Manage tenant evictions on as-needed basis...
Throughout many years of providing this service to clients, our team has gained the experience and expertise necessary to make this process as seamless as possible. If you have any questions, simply reach out.
It is our mission to protect our clients from growing utility expenses. We are constantly educating them on rapidly-changing energy trends and fiscal energy opportunities that can have a significant short and long term impact on their revenues.
We perform in-depth property inspections, identify repairs and maintenance interventions (preventive maintenance), studies, analyses and audits to uncover savings opportunities and reclaim any money due as the result of utility provider errors or overcharges.
At the same time, we analyze your utility usage and demand readings to determine your most cost-effective rate structure.
Real estate decisions can be difficult and complicated, which is why it’s crucial to take an informed approach. Through this service offering, you can count on us to guide you in every step of the process.
As one of our most popular services, these appointments tend to fill up fast. No matter what real estate need you have, rest assured that we will provide all the resources and guidance you need to succeed:
- Day-to-day minor repairs and compliance with building codes provided either by our In-House general maintenance team or by licensed contractors;
- Responding to Tenant Questions, Comments, Queries and Complaints;
- 24/7 Live Repair Call Center & Emergency Services;
- Mowing, landscaping, trash removal, swimming pool servicing, and othergrounds keeping services to maintain property appearance;
- Ensure that property damage during move-in and move-outs is eliminated and/or compensated;
- Pest Control;
- Detailed Site Inspections;
- Preventative Maintenance Plans;
- City and County Inspections and Compliance;
- Improve Buildings Curb Appeal.
Accounting is a must-have service for any business. Properly maintained Books generate the Financial Reports for the business.
These reports provide the insight of the state of health of the business. They tell how the business is doing. Also if there is an audit from a government agency these Financial Reports are requested by the government agents. These reports are needed to prepare tax returns and to obtain financing.
Let us help you with this extremely necessary yet time-consuming responsibility.
Our services will include:
- Annual market rent benchmark reports;
- Direct deposit of rental income into your bank account;
- Reconcile tenant occupancy status and rent receipts on a monthly basis;
- Monthly and Year-End accounting statements;
- Bill Payments – Mortgage, Insurance, Taxes, HOA, Utilities, etc;
- Security Deposit Escrow;
- Delinquency Monitoring and Control reports.
If your Average Turnover Time is high, it could mean that you are not reaching the right people with marketing initiatives.
You need to make sure your property is reaching the maximum number of people possible.
Our Marketing services will help you decrease your Average Turnover Time:
- Generating listings in several of the higher traffic websites in the market;
- Our staff is fully bilingual, so you will have even more pool of potential renters to choose from;
- Customized Property Websites;
- Social Media;
- E-Mail Blasts;
- Trade Publications.
- In business under this name: 2 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- We manage properties in: