KRC Property Management
KRC Property Management A full service property management company providing exceptional service in Single Family homes, Apartment & Commercial Buildings and HOA management. Each property is managed by a Certified Manager which is relatively unique in that we can handle our clients entire property management needs.
Request a Free Quote Offices in multiple locations
KRC Property Management
FULL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- Monthly rent collection.
- Licensed lease agreement through Kimball, Tirey and St. John law firm, updated annualy.
- Frequent property and tenant interaction and annual inspection.
- Serve any property notice: 3 Day Notice To Pay Rent or Quit, Notice of Change in
- Terms of Tenancy, Notice to Quit, Notice to Perform Covenant or Quit, etc.
- Upon the unlikely event of an eviction, we manage the entire process.
- 24-hour management of all maintenance and emergency maintenance service provided (actual maintenance work is a separate cost to the Owner).
- Payment of all property bills (mortgages, property taxes, insurances, vendors etc.). Deposit your money every month directly into your personal account, if requested.
- Provide monthly property financial statements.
- Financial budgeting and monitoring of monthly expenses.
- Outside vendor supervision. Involvement with any potential buyers, bank refinancing, etc.
- All leasing fees are separate from property management fees.
- We have licensed real estate agents of staff to lease your property.
- We create and implement aggressive marketing and advertising strategies for your property at no charge to you.
- We show your property (usually on a daily basis) to prospective and qualified tenants.
- We ensure all credit applications are completely filled out for every adult applicant and compile and copy all relevant personal documentation.
- We run a credit, background and unlawful detainer (eviction) check at no charge to you.
- You set the terms. Pets? Lease Length? We fill your needs.
- We communicate all credit, background and unlawful detainer checks and proposed lease terms with you before any decisions are made, and ultimately The Decision Is Yours!
- We draft and execute the lease between you and your new tenant.
- We collect all monies in certified funds prior to giving any individual possession of your property.
- As the Property Owner, you do not incur any costs until your property is rented!
- We give you a clear and easy to read accounting statement of all income and expenses.
- You have immediate staff availability as you go through the process.
- Most importantly….our goal is always to get well, qualified tenants at above market rental rates, and we do it quickly.
- In business under this name: 11 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- Retail (under 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (over 125,000 sqft)
- We manage properties in: