Santee, CA 92071
Marketing of Your Property:
iHomes SD has a strong marketing program to attract prospective tenants. We implement all current available resources to secure qualified tenants for our Owners as quickly as possible. Below are some of the following resources we utilize:
- Agressive Internet Campaigns - Where over 90% of searches occur.
- Yard signs
- Broker Referral Program
- Tenant Referral Program
- Your property goes into the Multiple Listing Service
Qualifying the Tenant
One of the most important things we do is place the proper tenant into your unit. This is accomplished by a thorough background check. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- National Terrorist Action List
- Civil search for any evictions or litigation- Nation Wide
- Criminal search for any felonies
- FDLE sexual predators search
- Credit check to determine how individual handles their obligations
- Employment verification
- Rental check for previous 5 years
- Cross reference addresses from application against credit report
- Social Security Number verification
Even though we have secured a qualified tenant, our job has just begun. Now we take care of the day-to-day operations of insuring that your investment will perform to your expectations.
Lease and Lease Execution:
Upon acceptance of the tenant we require a Reservation Fee to take the property off the market. This will be credited to the first month's rent upon lease execution. In addition, Security Deposit will also be collected at lease signing. Security deposits will be held in a non-interest bearing Escrow Account. Our leases are annual leases and have been reviewed by an attorney who specializes in Landlord/Tenant Law. Leases are continuously updated to stay current with the changes in local and state laws. Tenant responsibilities are clearly defined, giving us the ability to enforce lease requirements.
Collection & Distribution of Rents:
Our collection and distribution of rents is a vital part of our service to you. We pride ourselves on getting rent checks out to our Owners by the 15th of each month. We do not wait for Tenant's checks to clear before issuing Owner's checks. If you would rather a direct deposit, we can do that too! Our virtual landlord system allows Tenants and landlords to make payments and recieve rents online. As an owner you will have the ability to check status of repairs, generate P&Ls on demand, and much more.
Maintenance & Inspections:
iHomes SD is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All maintenance emergencies are handled quickly and in a cost efficient manner. Non-emergency maintenance requests must be made in writing to prevent frivolous requests. iHomes SD uses only licensed and insured Independent Contractors for the Owners protection. Due to the high volume of properties we handle, we can secure excellent rates from these Vendors, which are passed directly to our Owners. We do inspections of the properties on a regular basis to ensure tenants are complying with the Rental Agreement.
- In business under this name: 15 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- We manage properties in: