Foundation Homes Property Management
Kentfield, CA 94904
“Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?” -Mary Oliver
Work with the Best
Thank you for considering us for the care of one of your greatest personal investments. We consider ourseleves a lifestyle company and it'll be our honor to earn your trust.
If you're looking for bottom-of-the-barrel, one-size-fits-all, cheapest possible property management we're probably not the right fit. But if you seek individual attention, bespoke service and top caliber tenants for your property, let's talk.
Property owners throughout Marin and San Francisco depend on us to help achieve their goals of property performance and profitability. If you're an awesome landlord with the goal of living your best life, we want to work with you. Our work for you will ensure that your property is well managed to attract and retain the best tenants year after year. Period.
Our teach-savvy team is armed with the practical information needed to operate a property efficiently, ethically, and profitably. Ready to learn more?
Complimentary Consultations Include:
- Property Evaluation
- Market Advice
- Projected Rental Rate
- Suggested Improvements
There is no fee for this service; we are always out in the field and are always happy to meet with new potential clients.
The Best Property Management
Why Foundation Homes?
There are many reasons to choose Foundation Homes Property Management to supervise your property. Run by long-time Marin resident and CCRM-certified broker Christopher Barrow, of our business comes from referrals of present and past clients who are happy with our services and appreciate the hands-on management and attention to detail that our team provides to all our properties under contract. Homeowners and investors have chosen Foundation Homes because we:
- Handle the maintenance and emergency repairs any time of the day or night (24/7).
- Enforce collection of rents and serve the appropriate notices to tenants who do not make timely payments or otherwise comply with their lease agreement.
- Possess current, expert knowledge of landlord/tenant related federal, state, and local laws.
- Know the local real estate market and anticipate its cyclical changes.
- Have an extensive network of relationships with qualified service providers that often offer us discounted rates that are passed along to client's to reduce expenses.
- Are experts in financial accounting and record-keeping for real estate properties.
- Are here to help you and your property thrive.
Executive Leasing / Rental Services
For clients seeking professional assistance in filling vacancies, the proactive rental department at Foundation offers a Leasing / Rental solution. Under this program, property owners in Marin and San Francisco gain the full benefit of our leasing team and relocation network.
Foundation Homes will:
- Advertise and market your vacant units
- Handle all inquiries of vacant units
- Show your vacant units to prospective tenants
- Provide and review tenant applications
- Conduct thorough verification and credit screening of all prospective tenants
- Execute rental lease agreements and mandatory disclosures on your behalf
- Recommend suggested maintenance
- Collect all move-in funds in advance of tenant's occupancy
- Turn over original documents and provide a move-in reconciliation to owner upon completion
Thank you again for considering us for the care of one of your greatest personal investments. It'll be our honor to earn your trust.
Christopher & Darcy Barrow
Foundation Homes Property Management
"We recently used Foundation [Homes] to rent our Kentfield home and could not be more pleased with the guidance, support, and results we received from Michael Kass and the Foundation folks. Prior to listing our property, Michael was of great service with respect to identifying worthwhile and irrelevant upgrades to our house. His advice on timing and price, his effective marketing and screening of potential clients, combined with his impressive availability, served to identify a great tenant within a couple of weeks. And his knowledge, along with Foundation's resources, made the legal aspect of the lease transaction effortless." - Nancy N.
- In business under this name: 9 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- We manage properties in: