Foundation Rentals and Relocation, Inc
Kentfield, CA 94904
Work with the Best
As the top-performing leasing team in Marin, we provide you with rental and management solutions that help your properties operate smoothly, increase in desirability and enhance investment value. That's why property owners throughout Marin and San Francisco depend on us to help achieve their goals of property performance and profitability. Whether your properties are apartments, single family homes, duplexes, or multi-unit buildings, our company ensures that your property is well managed to attract and retain the best tenants year after year. Period. Our broker is CCRM licensed and our teach-savvy team is armed with the practical information needed to operate a property efficiently, ethically, and profitably.
If you are considering hiring a property manager or rental agent, the enthusiastic team at Foundation Rentals and Relocation will be pleased to meet with you to offer advice and discuss our services. You may elect to schedule a consultation at our office in Kentfield, or to schedule a visit at the property with one of our experienced agents.
- Property Evaluation
- Market Advice
- Projected Rental Rate
- Suggested Improvements
There is no fee for this service; we are always out in the field and are always happy to meet with new potential clients.
The Best Property Management
There are many reasons to choose Foundation Rentals Property Management to supervise your property. Run by long-time Marin resident and CCRM-certified broker Christopher Barrow, of our business comes from referrals of present and past clients who are happy with our services and appreciate the hands-on management and attention to detail that our team provides to all our properties under contract. Homeowners and investors have chosen Foundation Rentals because we:
- Handle the maintenance and emergency repairs any time of the day or night (24/7).
- Enforce collection of rents and serve the appropriate notices to tenants who do not make timely payments or otherwise comply with their lease agreement.
- Possess current, expert knowledge of landlord/tenant related federal, state, and local laws.
- Know the local real estate market and anticipate its cyclical changes.
- Have an extensive network of relationships with qualified service providers that offer us discounted rates that are passed along to client's to reduce expenses.
- Are experts in financial accounting and record-keeping for real estate properties.
Executive Leasing / Rental Services
For clients seeking professional assistance in filling vacancies, the proactive rental department at Foundation offers a Leasing / Rental solution. Under this program, property owners in Marin and San Francisco gain the full benefit of our leasing team and relocation network.
Foundation Rentals will:
- Advertise and market your vacant units
- Handle all inquiries of vacant units
- Show your vacant units to prospective tenants
- Provide and review tenant applications
- Conduct thorough verification and credit screening of all prospective tenants
- Execute rental lease agreements and mandatory disclosures on your behalf
- Recommend suggested maintenance
- Collect all move-in funds in advance of tenant's occupancy
- Turn over original documents and provide a move-in reconciliation to owner upon completion
- In business under this name: 9 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- We manage properties in: