BridgeHaus Property Managers
San Diego, CA 92108
Let’s be honest, when you get off the phone with your property manager, do you feel truly taken care of and trust that your property manager is on your side?
When you call your property manager, do they take forever to return your calls?
Every month when you receive your owner’s statement, are you nervous that you are going to be surprised by what’s on it?
Do you find yourself left in the dark, wondering about what’s going on with your property?
If you are any less than unbelievably satisfied with your current property manager OR want to explore the possibility of hiring a property manager for the first time, we are your team!
BridgeHaus Property Managers is a family owned and operated full-service property management company, specializing in Single-Family Homes and Multi-Unit Residential Properties. We make it our job to provide value to you, making your life easier, happier and stress-free!
We know that owning an asset like a home, condo or apartement in San Diego is a big deal to people, and we imagine it is for you too. We do not take lightly you handing your property over to us!
Before getting into the nitty gritty of our services, one thing we do want to mention that sets us apart from other property management companies is our approach to property management. All five partners at BridgeHaus Property Managers are real estate investors ourselves so we approach property management from the eyes of an investor. As an aspect of that perspective, we incorporate some unique services for our clients to help maximize your cash flow, such as:
- In-depth rental analysis to ensure your property is being rented at an optimized price.
- Mid-lease inspections of your property to ensure that your property is being well taken care of by the tenants, minimizing damage and money out of your pocket
- Annual portfolio consultation with our extremely knowledgable Broker partner. In this consultation, you’ll get a detailed report on the cash flow of your property and if you are interested, what it would look like to sell the property in one, two, five or 10 years down the road. Not to mention, getting some really great guidance to steward you in the direction that is best for you.
Our Standard Property Management Services:
Property Marketing: We provide a cutting edge marketing strategy when positioning your property in the rental market, renting your property with the shortest vacancy gap possible. The two most important factors in marketing your property is setting a competitive rental rate and providing a clean, well maintained property that will attract quality residents. We post listings on highly trafficked tenant acquisition websites and post For Rent signs at your property.
Tenant Screening: At BridgeHaus we have a proven tenant screening process that guarantees the highest caliber tenant possible for your property while maximizing your rental income. Applicants undergo our 5-point computer generated screening, as well as our proprietary score card process to verify your perspective tenant is qualified to rent and maintain your property. This includes a Full Credit Report, Criminal Background Check, Eviction Search, Income and Rental Verification. We abide by the Fair Housing Act when choosing the appropriate tenants.
Lease Enforcement: Our proprietary tenant handbook is provided to each of your tenants as a clear guide to understanding their responsibilities, enforcing rent is paid on time and minimizing out of pocket expenses for you. Lease enforcement also includes collecting and returning the security deposit, verifying renter’s insurance, managing lease renewals and terminations, as well as enforcing responsibilities the resident is expected to uphold.
Maintenance Requests: Our knowledgeable Maintenance Team troubleshoots issues prior to dispatching one of our trusted vendors, minimizing costs and protecting the condition of your property. Preserving the integrity and habitability of your property increases resident retention. BridgeHaus Property Managers only uses Licensed and Insured contractors for repair requests to guarantee the work done is of the highest quality.
Financial Reporting: You receive a monthly financial report outlining various financial aspects of your property, providing you a transparent view of the performance of your property. Your monthly financial report includes income from rent collected, expenses, owner draws, owner contributions and ending balance. As an owner, you also have access to this information, and more, available to you through your owner portal. We know it is important for you to know what is happening with your property!
Our Professional Fees:
Our professional fees are structured similar to most property management companies. You will see in the industry that management fees can range from 5% to 15%. We really do believe in “you get what you pay for” and although our fees are right in the middle, we promise exceptional service!
- Management Fee Is 10% Of Gross Monthly Rent: This incorporates all matters related to the monthly management of your property from maintenance coordination, to rent collection, to owner distributions, monthly owner statements, etcetera.
- Leasing Fee Is $395: This is a one-time fee to place a tenant in your property and comes out of first month's rent. This fee incorporates everything from marketing your property, to fielding inquiries, showing the property, doing extensive background checks, leasing paperwork, move-in inspections, etcetera.
At BridgeHaus Property Managers, we pride ourselves in masterfully bridging the gap between landlords and tenants! Let us do that for you!
- In business under this name: 2 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- We manage properties in: