Rooftop Real Estate Management, Inc.
Idaho Falls, ID 83406
- Once we know your property is going to be coming vacant, we get to work. We list your property on our website, the local newspaper, Craigslist, and many additional websites including HotPads, Googlebase, Military.com, Rentals.com, Vast, Oodle, Trulia, RentalHomePros, and more totaling over 15 popular paid and free rental sites. Finally for old times’ sake, we stick a “For Rent” sign out front just to make sure we don’t miss anyone.
- Our advanced marketing software allows us to automatically track all leads just to make sure we are getting the bang for your buck. It also gives us the information we need to know the market well and work with you on making necessary price adjustments to get your unit filled as quickly as possible.
Personally Show Properties to Prospective Tenants
- We are available days, nights, and weekends to show your vacancy.
- We always accompany the prospective tenants when they view a property, ready to answer any questions, clear up any concerns, and keep your property safe.
Conduct Thorough Applicant Screening Process
- Prospective Tenants can easily apply online for any of our vacancies.
- We conduct national and state background checks, eviction database searches, criminal history reports, and run a full credit report with payment histories of all accounts.
- We verify employment and income and conduct interviews with previous landlords.
Collect Rent and Deposits
- Tenants can pay rent or deposits via cash, check, money order, ACH bank transfers, or credit cards. They can also set up recurring ACH payments so they never have to worry about getting into the office to pay their rent.
- Tenants can view their account and pay online anytime day or night, as well as submit maintenance requests and give move-out notices.
- Because of the high cost of eviction, many management companies are reluctant to begin the eviction process. Just calling the lawyer to begin can be hundreds of dollars and if a tenant comes through with rent that money is wasted. Our owners are given the option of participating in our legal fee retainer program. Just $5/month per unit covers the expense of our experienced eviction lawyer and serves as “eviction insurance.”
Handle all Maintenance Requests and Property Repairs
- We are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to handle maintenance emergencies.
- We have a full-time on staff maintenance worker that can save you untold amounts of money compared to those property managers who hire exterior vendors for every broken disposal and then charge a mark up on that bill. We will handle any items we are qualified for to save you money.
- We do not charge a mark-up on exterior vendor’s bills and over the years we have developed great relationships and are able to save you money with our volume.
- We perform property inspections whenever we think they are necessary and always upon move-out. Tenants are given a white-glove checklist upon move-in and move-out with clear expectations about the condition the unit must be in to receive back their deposit.
- Repairs over $300 will always require the owner’s permission.
Get you your money
- At the end of every month each owner is provided with a detailed electronic profit and loss statement of their accounting for the month.
- Owners have the option of being paid electronically, no waiting for a check in the mail
- Provide year-end profit and loss statements and 1099’s.
Keep you informed
- Owners receive e-mail alerts informing them about all move-out notices and lease signings, no surprises.
- We are always available to answer owner’s questions and discuss property strategy via e-mail, text, telephone, or over our website all with very quick response times. We don’t keep you waiting.
- Owners can view their current and past statements and lease forms online 24 hours a day via our Owner Portal.
So basically, all you have to do is sit back and watch the money come in. We treat every property as if it were our own and our goal is to make owning investment property a pleasurable, hassle-free and financially rewarding experience for every investor we team up with.
We charge 10% of the rent, plain and simple. When you hire us, you form a partnership with one goal and vision in mind. What’s good for you is good for us. When you make money, we make money.
We do offer leasing fee pricing options and volume discounts, call us for details.
- In business under this name: 9 years
- Company size: 6 to 10 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (over 100 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- Office (under 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Office (over 125,000 sqft)