Chicago, IL 60613
Westward Management provides property owners and condominium associations with full-service, proactive property management. As property owners ourselves, we understand your property is much more than an investment - an understanding based on 25+ years of experience in buying, selling, leasing and managing residential and commercial properties throughout California, Colorado, Illinois and Michigan.
We differentiate ourselves by bringing a business mentality to property management. We're not a "mom & pop." We embrace technology, process and efficiency. This efficiency helps us keep management fees low while ensuring top-notch service. From accounting and general book keeping services to special project and financial management, we're sure you'll notice this isn't your typical "old-fashioned" property management company.
Our best in class, web-based property management tool provides owners with real-time tracking of administrative, accounting, maintenance, project management, contact management, and financial requirements.
Here's what you can expect as a Westward customer:
- Full web integration allowing property owners real-time financial reporting and documentation, maintenance requests, insurance declarations, legal documentation, vendor contacts, meeting minutes, and other pertinent information;
- Administrative services including attendance to homeowner or special meetings, 24-hour on-call support, full accounting services, assessment collection and preferred legal representation;
- Complete budgeting databases for cash flow reporting providing owners with five-year property operating cash requirements, capital expenditures and preventative maintenance;
- Property inspection, project planning, vendor management and status reporting through project completion included at no additional expense. We pride ourselves in our work ethic and ability to deliver services that are unmatched in the industry. There are never additional costs for bid requests or up-charges for capital improvements, etc. We'll even match any competitors' fees.
- Full web integration to all required documents, maintenance requests, homeowner information, etc.
- Attendance to homeowner and special meetings
- Status updates as required to keep the board well informed
- Regular visitation to the property
- Regular updates of mailbox and intercom names
- Assist board in creating, updating, and enforcing the rules and regulations
- General banking services as required
- Long term capital planning
- Investment account advice and administration
- Assessment collection
- Accurate monthly statements to unit owners
- Online payment capabilities at no additional charge
- Detailed financial reports available 24/7 to Board
- Real-time online data providing homeowners with vendor information, payment history and financial statements
- Enforcement of association late fees and special assessments
- File corporate taxes with assistance from corporate accountant
- 99% Client Retention Rate
- 99% Live-answered call rate
- 15% Average reserve increase in 12 months
- Bulk Pricing Discounts (utilities, insurance, waste removal, etc)
References for buildings of similar location, age and number of units are available upon request.
- In business under this name: 12 years
- Company size: 50+ employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (over 100 units)
- We manage properties in: