WEST POINT Property Management
Huntington Beach, CA 92649
About West Point Property Management:
Our objective is to give you peace of mind by lowering your overall operating costs by keeping rents in line with the market, having higher tenant retention and optimal property performance. You will find with a Property Manager that it is much easier collecting rent on time and handling tenant complaints
Property Management Services
Screening of Prospective Tenants:
- Rental History - Follow up with past landlords for references.
- Credit Worthiness - Late payments, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure.
- Search Court Records - For prior Evictions, Unlawful Detainer Actions.
- Employment Verification - Job stability and growth potential.
- Debt Ratio Evaluation - Check the tenant's front and back end debt ratio.
- FICO SCORE - Check tenant's FICO score with credit agency.
- Rent checks are made payable to the OWNER.
- Collection of rent when DUE.
- Rent checks are mailed the same day to owner after receiving or deposited into the owner's bank account. (You will not need to wait 1-3 weeks for your check to be deposited)
- Collection of Security Deposit is made payable to owner.
- Checks may be deposited into your account if you would like.
*You Do Not Pay Any Extra Fees for Any of These!
- Provide Lead Based Paint Disclosure as Mandated by Federal Law.
- Provide Megan's Law Disclosure as Mandated by State Law.
- Issue 3 - 30 & 60 Day Notice at no extra charge to Owner.
- Supervise Evictions and Lockouts.
- Appear in Court and Testify on your behalf with Attorney for Unlawful Detainer.
- You PAY NOTHING up front, ALL Fees are collected after The Rent and Deposit are collected.
- Generally the Total Management Fee is 4%-8% of the Gross Rent Collected.
- Initial $545.00 fee with a GUARANTEED one-year lease.
- You do not pay ANYTHING while the property is vacant.
- There are NO other Miscellaneous Fees or Added on Maintenance Fees.
- Professional Services are Billed Quarterly or Monthly (your choice).
- All major repairs will always have the owner's approval before commencement of work.
- All contractors are Licensed and Bonded for your protection.
- Schedule and Coordinate Contractors for work that needs to be performed.
- Many contractors will work at a reduced rate for the Management Company.
- You will receive Quality Workmanship at an Affordable Price.
- Our vendors are not employees of ours so this does not result in a conflict of interest for you.
- Evaluate property after Tenant occupies and vacates the property.
- Mail itemized list of deductions to Tenant after vacating with-in 21 days.
- Guarantee a One-Year Lease, if the Tenant breaks the lease then there will be no fee to the owner to re-rent the property.
- We are currently using a legal size four page rental contract to protect the owner and property.
- Advertise and show the property to prospective Tenants.
- Provide any necessary Addendum's to the rental contract. I.e. pet disclosure, mold disclosure.
- Advise you on any maintenance issues and supervise when necessary.
- Network with other rental agencies and property managers for prospective tenants.
- You will be updated of the value of your property in today's market.
- Submit your property to various web sites for additional exposure
- In business under this name: 28 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- We manage properties in: