Real Property Management Campanas
San Antonio, TX 78233
We provide professional property management for single and multi-family homes, apartment complexes and even large institutionally-owned properties. We understand the needs of our customers, which is why we are one of the most trusted names in property management companies. San Antonio property owners know their rental properties are in good hands with Real Property Management Campanas, because our main goal is to attract and retain quality tenants for your property. We want to maximize your profits, while minimizing any headaches.
Maybe you never intended to be a landlord; your house won’t sell but you had to relocate. Or maybe you have a handful of investment properties, but you’re tired of taking the emergency maintenance calls, finding renters, and losing sleep trying to keep up with the new real estate laws. But you can’t trust your valuable asset with just anyone, can you?
When you want the most reliable, dependable company looking out for your rental properties 24/7, there is only one real solution – Real Property Management Campanas.
As one of the fastest growing rental property management companies in the United States, Real Property Management has over 250 offices and offers more than 25 years of experience. We are also proud of our growing reputation as the local property manager here in San Antonio and its surrounding counties. Our expertise in local rules and regulations, as well as Texas state laws will help you avoid costly mistakes.
Why owners that need the best property management company should trust Real Property Management Campanas with their properties:
- Cost-Effective Pricing – a straightforward fee structure with no hidden charges
- Local Experience – expertise on area rental rates, proper licensing and insurance
- Shorter Vacancies – a comprehensive marketing and leasing strategy to rent faster
- Rigorous Screening – includes criminal, credit, income, rental history and employment checks
- Online Owner Portal – with access to financial reports and all property activity
- Centralized Accounting – for property portfolios large and small
- Regular Property Inspections – both inside and outside to assess property condition
- 24/7 Maintenance & Emergency Services – to limit expenses, turnover and liability
- In business under this name: 4 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- We manage properties in: