Compass Property Management
With more than 15 years of experience, we pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service. We are dedicated to being great stewards of your property and will work to control costs and expenditures for you. What makes our business unique is that we like to build relationships with our owners and tenants to create a harmonious relationship. We are proud members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers. Compass Property Management does not list or sell real estate, which affords us the opportunity and the time to strive to be the best and a more focused management team. Clients appreciate our concentration in leasing and management because it translates to better care and more attention to their investments.
In our varied experiences, we have discovered which techniques work, and which do not; and have gained invaluable experience and knowledge doing it. We are professionals -- attending seminars, classes, and furthering knowledge to better help your investment if you are an owner and your renting experience if you are a tenant. The real estate profession is constantly evolving, and many new laws are simultaneously activating. In our litigious society, the more knowledge you possess, the better.
We have found that clients do not care how much we know, until they know how much we care; so our team concentrates on positive performance, instead of unfulfilled promises. Our clients want open communication regarding the status of their properties, and any extra expenses so there are no surprises. We keep clients updated constantly through communication and reports. Having a trusting relationship with clients is extremely rewarding to us.
We Create the Opportunity for Improved Cash Flow, To Achieve the Best Financial Performance for the Owner, With Fairness to the Tenant, Within the Constraints of the Law.
Property Management Services Overview
We Can Help Manage Your Metro Nashville Rental Property
Here at Compass Property Management we understand that today's property owner faces the continuous challenge of meeting new requirements and responsibilities in managing their valuable investment.
- Constant Monitoring of Your Investment
- The Latest Technology
- Consistent Accounting Principles and Documentation
- Current on Local and Federal Laws
- Quality Vendors/Discounted Pricing for Our Clients
- Flexible Plans
We Strive to Provide the Best Technology Compass Property Management strives to stay on the cutting edge of technology. We offer an online owners portal and web based software that is always evolving to help our clients get the most current features the industry can offer. Our mission is to provide the best and most accurate product on the market for the property management industry. Owners can access their portal online 24/7 and see exactly what is going on with their property.
Contact us today!
- In business under this name: 4 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (over 100 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Office (under 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Office (over 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (under 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (over 125,000 sqft)
- Warehouse or Distribution (under 125,000 sqft)
- Warehouse or Distribution (over 125,000 sqft)
- Manufacturing (under 125,000 sqft)
- Manufacturing (over 125,000 sqft)
- We manage properties in: