Christian Management Corporati
Christian Management Corporation provides a variety of management and consultation services to maximize your cash flow and NOI with long-term proven efficiency, profitability, and growth! Christian Management Corp. has helped many properties, and property owners, continue to grow and improve over the past 14 years along the east coast. Consultations vary based on the needs of the client from one-on-one consultations, group sessions, conference calls, face to face meetings, or property visits. Christian Management Corp. offers a variety of property management services ranging from income collection of rents, accounts payable, and bookkeeping services based on the client’s wants and needs.
We have a main office where all the leasing, rent collection, and accounts payable are conducted right here in southern West Virginia. We have a staff accountant, accounts payable department, local property managers, site managers, and full time maintenance staff that range from skilled carpentry workers to certified electricians and HVAC technicians to assist in each phase of property management and income and expense reporting.
We prefer full-service management which has proven to be more successful and profitable for clients/owners opposed to "too many hands in the fire" however; we are focused on meeting the specific needs of each of our individual clients and are willing to tailor our services to meet YOUR needs!
Income and expenses are tracked and reported to owners on a monthly or quarterly basis. All remaining profit after expenses, will be issued as an owner’s disbursement the first week of the following month, which must be direct deposited to a bank account of your choice. Each property is required to maintain a 100% refundable buffer for expenses, which will be withheld from the first month’s income.
No need to ever write a check to us for maintenance expenses!
Management fees and maintenance overhead will be billed to your property’s “account” and paid in the first week of the following month, simultaneously with your owner’s disbursement. We offer a full-time maintenance staff with a variety of skilled labor in addition to strong business relationships in the area so we are able to obtain increased savings versus you doing your own maintenance or individually subcontracting out each job. If you would not like to take advantage of these savings, you have the option of managing your own maintenance.
For more information or answers to any questions you may have,
please contact the office at (304)-589-5789 or MBolin@ChristianMgtCorp.com.
- In business under this name: 12 years
- Company size: 10 to 20 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (50-99 units)
- Condominium Association (over 100 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- Office (under 9,999 sqft)
- Office (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Office (over 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (under 9,999 sqft)
- Retail (10,000 - 125,000 sqft)
- Retail (over 125,000 sqft)
- Manufacturing (under 125,000 sqft)
- Manufacturing (over 125,000 sqft)
- Vacation (2-4 units)
- Vacation (5-19 units)
- Vacation (Over 20 units)
- Mobile Home Community ()
- Hotel or Resort ()
- Parking Garage ()
- We manage properties in: