Cambridge, MA 02139
Why Choose Skyline Realty?
We offer clients a complete property management solution specializing in condo associations or investment properties. With more than 25 years in business, Skyline Realty is ready to support your management needs in the following ways:
- Full-Service: We manage a broad portfolio of investment properties, mixed-use, and condominium associations of all sizes throughout the Metro Boston Area.
- Responsive: Our responsiveness to clients is unparalleled and Skyline Realty staff are available 24/7 to handle property emergencies and all other requests.
- Advanced: We use mobile and cloud technology to provide communications with clients and tenants, that are efficient and secure, and available anytime, anywhere.
- Experienced: Skyline’s in-house general contractors are experienced and ready to tackle anything from deferred maintenance to roofing, building envelope, windows, masonry, siding, and foundation work.
- Knowledgeable: We maintain the operational and fiscal health of your real estate assets on a daily, monthly, and annual basis.
- Reputable: We have more than two decades of experience supporting real estate investors, landlords, and association board members.
- Reliable: Our maintenance staff is highly trained to handle all your recurring property maintenance tasks from cleaning, landscaping, waste disposal, snow removal, HVAC repairs, elevator inspections, and more.
- Accredited: Skyline Realty is an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau®, along with being a proud member of the Greater Boston Real Estate Board®, IREM®, and NAR®..
With our dynamic staffing model, advanced resident portal systems, and a proven track record, we can provide clients with the most comprehensive management solutions available in the industry.
- In business under this name: 24 years
- Company size: 10 to 20 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- Multi-Family (20-99 units)
- Multi-Family (over 100 units)
- We manage properties in: