Real Property Management Services
Lubbock, TX 79423
With real estate property management, not only do you want a partner that will maximize your return on investment, you want someone you can trust. Real Property Management Services is an industry leader when it comes to real estate management with over 25 years of experience and locations across the United States and Canada.
Real estate property management has many facets from marketing, operational and financial aspects to tenants and occupancy. We also deal with maintenance and repair as well as administration and risk management. Real Property Management Services is able to handle all areas with professionalism, expertise and reliability. Whether you own a single-family home unit, multi-family units, apartment complexes, homeowners’ associations, commercial or industrial properties, Real Property Management Services has professionals with the experience and knowledge to handle any of your real estate management needs.
We have a keen understanding of operating expenses and budgeting. With our knowledge of the operations of successful management franchises and our aggressive marketing campaigns, we ensure you success in operating a profitable business and that your units stay filled with well-screened tenants. In turn, your tenants will appreciate our 24/7 availability for any maintenance or repair issues.
After navigating the industry for 25 years, we know how complicated—and costly—managing property can be if not done carefully. Take back your evenings, weekends, holidays—and anything else you’ve given up to keep your properties occupied and in optimum condition. Experience the difference Real Property Management Services can make.
• Cost-Effective Pricing – a straightforward fee structure with no hidden charges
• Local Experience – expertise on area rental rates, proper licensing and insurance
• Shorter Vacancies – a comprehensive marketing and leasing strategy to rent faster
• Rigorous Screening – includes criminal, credit, income and employment checks
• Online Tenant Payment Portal – with incentives for on-time payment
• Streamlined Collections – to ensure timely payments and improved cash flow
• Compliant Evictions – ask about our Eviction Protection Program
• Cost-Effective Maintenance – in-house team and preferred vendor discounts
• Online Owner Portal – with access to financial reports and all property activity
• Centralized Accounting – for property portfolios large and small
• Owner Direct Deposit and 1099 – easy, fast payment each month
• Trust Accounting – for tenant security deposits, etc. with independent audits
• Regular Property Inspections – both inside and out to assess property condition
• 24/7 Maintenance & Emergency Services – to limit expenses, turnover and liability
• Professional Remodel Services – affordable options when you need them
• Highly-Trained Staff – ensures professionalism, consistency and reliability
• Impeccable Ethics & Integrity
With Real Property Management Services, you have 24/7 access to photographs, leases, rents, inspection details, maintenance activity and comprehensive financial reports—for a single property or a whole portfolio. Professional management not only means you have a small army of specialists attending to every aspect of your investment, it also means you have complete, transparent access to everything that is happening with your property, whether you are right here in town, or halfway around the globe.
To make your property profitable, you need much more than drive-by “management” from a friend or relative. And, you need more than a small discount company that has limited resources, knowledge or experience to avoid costly vacancies and missed details. Real Property Management Services offers an affordable, comprehensive solution to help you get a better return, wherever in the world you are.
Some imperative questions to ask are: Will your property manager be as anxious to get your property rented as they are to take your management fee? Will they answer the phone? Is your deposit trust account in good hands? Are they looking out for your legal protection? Here is what you need to look for:
Transparency. Whether you want to be hands-off or know every detail throughout the leasing cycle and demand that all information be available to you around the clock. You should be able to know 24/7 what is happening with your properties—marketing activity, applicants, tenant changes, rent status, maintenance needs and overall property condition. Real Property Management Services provides on-demand online reporting on all activity and financial reports, as well as responsive support through your property manager, accounting and maintenance representatives.
Clear Terms. Your property manager should clearly explain the terms of your agreement, what is included in the management of your property and what you can expect at each stage of the leasing cycle. A professional property manager will be happy to take the time to answer all questions to your satisfaction. Real Property Management Services explains everything up front and helps you know what to expect throughout the process.
No Hidden Costs. A leasing fee and a monthly management fee are standard in the industry, and all costs should be clear up front. Remember, do-it-yourself and discount property management services can cost you in the long run in longer vacancy times and costly mistakes. When fees are waived or reduced, too often the level of service for your investment is reduced as well, which can hurt your returns. At Real Property Management Services, we are committed to clear pricing, no hidden fees and the highest level of service.
High Standards. Property management is an unregulated industry, so it is especially important to ask about your property manager’s training, experience and certifications. At Real Property Management Services, we are held to a higher, national standard of performance. You shouldn’t settle for anything less.
References. You have a right to ask for references—who else uses the property manager? Don’t cut corners when entrusting your investment property to a management team. Real Property Management Services is trusted by thousands of individuals, investors and institutions across the country, several of the nation’s largest banks and mortgage servicers.
- In business under this name: 2 years
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Multi-Family (2-4 units)
- Multi-Family (5-19 units)
- We manage properties in: