Property Shoppe LLC
Colorado Springs, CO 80935-6248
Property Management Services
Leasing only - Without monthly management - from marketing to move in. Our Leasing Only service is a good viable option for many small landlords who do not require monthly management.
Full Property Management - Full Monthly Management
- Leasing property (no leasing fee)
- Respond to tenant communications
- Coordinate service & repairs as needed
- Maintain lease as required
- Collect rents
- Maintain security deposits in excrow, as required by Colorado law.
- Propvide you with a detailed monthly statement with copies of all receipts.
- Deposit you monthly proceeds to our bank account.
- Provide a detailed annual statement.
Our management fee is based on a percentage of rent actually collected, only. We charge NO extra fees for advertising, move ins / move outs, renewal of leases nor subsiequent leases. We charge no fee when the property is vacant. It's simple, if you don't make money, we don't make money.
This is an overview of our rental management services. For multiple properties or if you have specific needs please inquire.
Nobody Knows Homeowners Associations Better!
Not all homeowners associations (HOAs) are the same. The structure of an HOA can vary as much as the physical structure of the home. Condos, townhouses, patio homes, “villas”, and single-family homes may be located within a homeowners association. It’s important to evaluate each HOA individually. Some HOAs provide covenant enforcement as a primary function, while others provide comprehensive maintenance services and may even include some utility costs used within each home.
For nearly 10 years Michelle served on the Board of Directors of one of the largest condominium associations in Colorado Springs. While on the Board, Michelle served as President, Vice President and Treasurer. Michelle’s practical and useful experience with common interest properties and her knowledge of homeowners associations are invaluable to the buyers and sellers of homes located within HOAs.
The communities featured on this page represent a very small selection of the homeowners associations in Colorado Springs.
Member of the National Association of Realtors and the Community Association Institute, and Michelle Marie serves on The Grievance Committee of the Professional Standards Committee for the Pikes Peak Association of Realtors
- Company size: 1 to 5 employees (full time)
- We manage the following property types:
- Single Home or Condo (valued under $250k)
- Single Home or Condo ($250 to $500k)
- Single Home or Condo ($500k to $1 Mil.)
- Single Home or Condo (Over $1 Mil.)
- Homeowners Association (2-49 units)
- Homeowners Association (50-99 units)
- Homeowners Association (over 100 units)
- Condominium Association (2-49 units)
- We manage properties in: